NHTC has every machine necessary for manufacturing, inspecting and many special processes. Our state-of-the-art machines—from simple mills or lathes to precision grinding machines—are available to meet your strictest requirements, down to .0001. To maximize workflow efficiency, each craftsman in our shop has an individual work station and a complete set of precision tools and instruments.
If you have specific questions about our capabilities, please contact us.
- Manufacturable tolerances: +/- .0001 Min. Tolerance
- Grinding capabilities: 42″ DIA.
- Tight tolerance complex fixtures: Up to 42″
- Aircraft Engine Maintenance Tooling: From Taps to 120″ diameter assembly stands, pedestals, Hydraulic pushers and pullers. For a complete list click here.
- Dies: Sheer, Pierce, Form, Punch, Encapsulation.
We can fabricate any dies that are fully dimensioned, but we have no tryout facilities.
- Heat Treat capabilities: Yes
- Black Oxide capabilities: Yes
- CAD capabilities: NX, Pro E and Solidworks
- EDM capabilities: (2) 4 Axis Mitsubishi FA-20s
- CNC machining capabilities: 5 Axis Milling capabilities
- Fabrication capabilities: Yes
- Welding capabilities: Yes
- Square footage: 36,000 sq. ft. Total – Facilities located in Vermont and Connecticut
- Number of employees: 51